Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Free Wild Marjoram Dieselpunk Ebook Friday, February 13th - February 16th!

Here's a promotion that hits on all sixes! Free copies of The Spitfire from my Dieselpunk book series, Wild Marjoram, for download during the jolly holidays of Friday the 13th, Valentine's Day, Spitfire Sunday and President's Day! FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW!

http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Marjoram-Spitfire-Uproar-Broken-ebook/dp...

Like us on Facebook! Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/wildmarjoram

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest N.R., I just missed all holidays and pretty much every other day of my personal life & happiness this past year due to working such long hours. So I quit. Now I can read a little more and would love to start with some of your books, starting with Wild Marjoram; is this the first in your series? I'll be looking it up on amazon (or any other location?) soon and I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the kind words. Wild Marjoram is only on Amazon right now, since it only offers free promo if I exclusively list there. But, there are two free Wild Marjoram short stories in two free anthologies, the E-Pulp Sampler Volume 1 and the Dieselpunk Epulp Showcase 2. I have written one steampunk book called Slave to Marshmallows, which is available at other places besides Amazon.

The Spitfire is the third Wild Marjoram book. The short story in the Dieselpunk Epulp Showcase will be featured as a radio play at Coffee Contrails too, which is a podcast and a website.

If you have any other questions let me know. Wild Marjroam also has a Facebook page, so please like us if you can! :)

I also wanted to comment since I got another question that doesn't link back here, the books you can read in Amazon's cloud on any device.  You don't need a tablet or iPad to read them.

Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service