Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Hi everyone - we are brand new to the site, so if this isn't the right way to introduce ourselves then please forgive me! 

Recently, we have been told that our music is rather in line with Dieselpunk and we were told we should introduce ourselves here - so here I am saying hello and hoping our friend was right!

I have been told that you might enjoy our work and I hope that you do - I have included a couple of links below so you can hear for yourselves - I do hope you will take a few moments to have a look and give me some feedback? Would love to know what you think..

You can hear our music either on our soundcloud account http://soundcloud.com/soundassembly or you can find everything on our website www.soundassembly.co.uk

There is also a free 30 minute download available here www.soundassembly.co.uk/loveme

I would be very happy to hear what you think of our work... and anything more you'd like to know, just ask!

Sal. x
Sound Assembly

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for enlightening us with your music.  Very nice indeed!

Hello Mark Anthony! Thanks so much - really pleased you like it (and that you told us so!). x

Mark Anthony Henderson said:

Thanks for enlightening us with your music.  Very nice indeed!

Welcome!  Check out the Music Group while you're here.

Wow your music is great!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service