Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

I'm new to the site. I enjoy drawing robots, computers etc but as if they were powered by Industrial Age means. Also old machinery made to work centuries later by adapting it with future junk if you will? I may have found a home I feel?
Pleased to be here. I will upload some stuff soon, so I just made an inkline for my profile. I'll do a full render soon, merry christmas to you all!!

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Brave New World do have a good look around and enjoy 

Nice to have you here, Phil. Enjoy!

Hi Phil!  Welcome to Dieselpunks!

We have an open group devoted just for visual artists, so check it out for tips and critiques from other pros > http://www.dieselpunks.org/group/artists

It's great to have you with us, Phil. I look forward to seeing your artwork.

Thanks guys! I reckon I,m going to enjoy it here. I'm just working on the colour for my 'bot (suggestions for names for him gladly received) Been scratching away at on other mech tonight. Again, I'm not too sure what I'll do with it. Maybe a few scriptwriters would like to get in touch?
I love it on here, I've learned so much already, I have joined the artists group and plan on being quite an active presence on there.
I look forward to talking to you all a good deal more.

Welcome, Phil!  Nice drawing. I'm anxious to see more of your art! Assembling piles of junk for either drawing or rebuilding seems to be a hobby that we share.

Welcome aboard!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service