Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

It's been a while since I last posted here, so how have y'all been?

For quite some time I've been working on a short story. Diselpunk one, to be precise. It's a story of a guy who found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Eventually he becomes trapped within war-crazed Polish city of Lodz (Litzmannstadt in German) taken over by Nazis, who are in possession of... slightly different technology from the one we know from history lessons. Still, fighting Nazis is not our guy's "thing". He's a simple man, who wants to get the heck out of there. But will that be easy? Especially when he's considered... a spy?

At the moment I'm writing the whole story in my native language - Polish. It's the prime task. When I'm done with it though, I will translate it to English, just for your convenience ^^ What I want to achieve is creating a stand-alone Dieselpunk world set in a country, where no retro-futurist has set their foot so far. It's gonna be rad, packed with pulp action but at the same time you're gonna know how bad the bad guys are.

I guess all I can say now is: stay tuned, aye?

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to know and good luck with that. You might want to visit the Authors & Storytellers Group for advice and interaction with the rest of us authors, and also to watch for publishing opportunities. You missed the Dieselpunk ePulp Showcase #2 deadline, but there may be a third coming up later this year.

Authors & Storytellers Group ? What is the URL ?

http://www.dieselpunks.org/group/authors

Or use the toolbar at the top of the page and click on "Groups" -> "Stories + Authors".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service