Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

My name is Corey and I live in Tennessee, originally from Cary Illinois. I am married and have 2 sons with another on the way in the next month.  I have been into the Steampunk genre for many years but never felt totally comfortable with it.  Discovered Dieselpunk a few years back and fell in love.  I collect classic cars and motorcycles and figured out thats what steampunk was missing, cool vehicles.  Sure airships and steam powered cars are cool but with Dieselpunk I can incorporate my classics into my persona and completely get away with it without having to pretend its steam powered or other nonsensory.  I have a 1946 Chevy sedan, 1938 Buick and a 1952 Kaiser, the Kaiser is a little too new so I am working on getting a 1934 Ford Pickup to replace it and so I can haul a motorcycle if I need too.  The 46 and 38 are both under restoration right now and only the Kaiser is drivable at the moment.  All but the Kaiser fit into my character I am developing and hopefully should have a full outfit soon to display in the 'duds' thread. I hope to meet and get to know some fellow dieselpunk fans.  Any questions feel free to ask.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hullo Corey! Have you got photos of your vehicles? They sound ace/

Welcome aboard, Corey!  You'll find plenty of other Gearheads and automotive enthusiasts on this site.  I recommend the "Cars & Bikes Group" under the "Groups" tab and keep an eye out in the Articles for "lord_k's Garage" every week.

And yes, please do post the vehicle pics!

Corey,

I live in Nashville. What part of TN are you?

I live in Smyrna, I am a member of Middle Tn. DieselPunks. I spoke to you about dieseling your bike, I need to message you cause I have a few ideas about that.

Heres the 1946 Chevy when we first got it, hope to have it on the road soon.  I will dig up pics of the rest tonight.

Attachments:

WOW! Now THAT is dedication! Buying/swapping a vehicle out just to suit your persona!  LOL

GREAT looking project Chevy! Looking forward to more of your pics.

WELCOME ABOARD, Corey!  

I go through a few vehicles a year just horse trading with other car enthusiasts and only keep the ones I really like.  The Chevy is really the wifes but she lets me work on it for her. LOL.  I hope to get more pics up if I can ever break away from work long enough to be home.

Nice to e-meet you, Corey. And welcome onboard.

For some reason I cannot find pics of the Buick so here is one that similar till I can get out to my shop and take some new ones.  Also picture of my Kaiser.

Attachments:

love the chevy style!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by