Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

I found an actual REAL hat store in Nashville yesterday and I knew I had to pass this on to you and yours.
I got a custom Fedora ordered and they have a huge selection of hats, men's and women's. The owner can also make custom hats.
She said she is the only hat store in a 5 state area.

Its called
hatWRKS
1027 8th Ave South
Nashville, TN 37203
615-491-9009

Owner is gigi gaskins
hatWRKS@gmail.com
hatWRKS.com
hatWRKS.etsy.com
facebook.com/hatWRKS

Spread the news so we can get all the cool cats into proper chapeaus.
Be cool.
Brian

Views: 2004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that new? On google street view 1027 is Mike's Discount Tobacco.

I was just in there Saturday the9th, so I would say its new since Google last updated their addresses online.

If you don't mind my asking what was the price range on the custom fedora's?

Well mine was $217.00 for the hat and $60.00 for the custom ribbon. Mine is an Akubra Banjo Patterson hat that will have a Fedora hat band in place of the original. I need a larger than usual brim so this will look like a Fedora when its done but be made as I like. The owner can make a full hat from scratch if you like but they have a large variety of stock hats to choose from as well.

Cool, I should try to get up that way and check it out.

There's actually a great hat store here in Fredericksburg, VA, of all places (called Hat Barn: 4916 Southpoint Pkwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22407, 540-898-0201).  There's also a few great hat stores in New Orleans and Charleston, SC, and I hear there's an OK one at the Baltimore Inner Harbor.  Now I know where to go in Nashville, too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service