Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Hey folks. My name is Chris Orbach, voice-over artist and singer-songwriter from NYC, USA. I am totally in awe of of the Dielselpunk and Steampunk communities, and I just thought I'd join up and say hello!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to have you aboard, Chris!

What has your voice-over work been featured in?
Thanks, Tome! I mostly do commercial work -- my biggest jobs have been for L'Oreal, Ethan Allen, Delphi, and Kodak. I haven't had much of an opportunity to do the more fun aspect of v/o work, such as cartoons (most of those are done out in L.A., and I'm in New York). But years ago before I joined the unions, I did a bunch of anime stuff under the pseudonym "Hideo Seaver".
Welcome aboard!
Anime voiceover? Time to move to Texas!
That's what I hear! Texas for one chunk of the animated biz, L.A. for the rest, NYC for the commercials. Just don't know if I could leave NY. I've lived here all my life (you know, back when it was still wonderfully seedy!) I do have a Telos codec in my home studio, which allows me to work with anyone anywhere. But there's no substitute for being there, as far as the personal networking aspect.
You know what they say in NYC, "the asphalt is always softer on the other side."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Jazz Age Style by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2018   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service