Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 24665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What brand are those aviators, please?

Komissar Hass said:

several accesories that add dieselpunk flavour to my everyday life (please do not punish me for "advertising" Fossil, Skullcandy and Roc Nation:))

I'm pretty sure they're Roc Nation as indicated by the comment on the original post

I believe you're asking about sunglasses, and these are "Fossil". I've bought them in spring 2011 in Fossil store in Beijing, China, and had never managed to find another pair anywhere on the internet since.

Deven Science said:

I just assumed since 3 brands were listed in the original post and the watch is clearly fossil and the headphones are Skullcandy that they must be Roc Nation since it was the only brand name that remained, and I know Tic Nation does make sunglasses

Me foolin' around at my friends' Wedding party.

Ha!

I've started playing DnD with friends, so I bought myself some new dice. These were on amazon as Steampunk Dice.

Hot damn. No replies in 4 months? D:

For conventions (like the Edmonton Expo this weekend!) and Halloween I decided to finish up my costume/cosplay. Its an original character called Corporal Sven Boltman from my own fiction. Enjoy!

Here's the album with the rest of the pictures

That's a damned nice costume, Jerry!

This one is very good, mr. Rough!

Just Awesome!

JerreyRough said:

Hot damn. No replies in 4 months? D:

For conventions (like the Edmonton Expo this weekend!) and Halloween I decided to finish up my costume/cosplay. Its an original character called Corporal Sven Boltman from my own fiction. Enjoy!

Here's the album with the rest of the pictures

Cool.

Deven Science said:

Komissar Hass said:

several accesories that add dieselpunk flavour to my everyday life (please do not punish me for "advertising" Fossil, Skullcandy and Roc Nation:))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service