Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 24653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Impressive.

JerreyRough said:

Hot damn. No replies in 4 months? D:

For conventions (like the Edmonton Expo this weekend!) and Halloween I decided to finish up my costume/cosplay. Its an original character called Corporal Sven Boltman from my own fiction. Enjoy!

Here's the album with the rest of the pictures

Me at the retrofest in Moscow, Sokolniki, this summer. Will post several other pics later...

some more pics from the retrofest this summer...did not edit them...

Wow, there's some sweet outfits going on in this thread. :O . 

The closest I've got at the moment is my dress clothes: (me at a retro bicycle ride with my 40's Hercules King)

I have kind of overhauled my wardrobe in a diesely direction, but I keep forgetting to get pictures of my outfits so I can post about them. I need someone to follow me around to take pictures of me s that I have pics of all of my outfits.

Halloween 2012: Steampunk Baron Samedi

Rolling Relics Halloween bike ride.

Where in the world did you get that jacket? I am in awe of how many bound buttonholes it has.

I gotta have one! Spill it brother!

Sweet! I love your outfits, I'd love to meet you all and take a pic!

BTW here are my goodies: first the Ottensian version (for disco, evenings, etc) and the Piecraftian one (for official meetings and cons)

Here's the Alchemical Colonel, my own character - masked and unmasked ;)

This is Wested Leather's Rocketeer jacket. I e-mailed them, and asked if they'd be willing to make it in black. It cost me an extra 25 Pounds (on top of what is already a very expensive jacket), but they did it, using the body measurements that I sent them, while they were at it.

Very expensive, true, but it gets many comments wherever I go with it.

Johnny Dellarocca said:

I gotta have one! Spill it brother!

Lady Katza said:

Where in the world did you get that jacket? I am in awe of how many bound buttonholes it has.

My wife really liked your jacket on your Piecraftian outfit. Just thought I'd pass that along. ;)

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron said:

Sweet! I love your outfits, I'd love to meet you all and take a pic!

BTW here are my goodies: first the Ottensian version (for disco, evenings, etc) and the Piecraftian one (for official meetings and con

Here's the Alchemical Colonel, my own character - masked and unmasked ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service