Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 24580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My outfit for New year's Eve, not particularly Diesel, but certainly from another era:

Oh, and ten points if you know who I'm supposed to be!

;)

That's awesome that they did the special order. I sew and I know how much extra work bound buttonholes are and I can't even imagine making them in leather. I'd say you got your money's worth. (in response to rocketeer jacket) 

Hells bells, Doktor, but you do make a fine Mr. Steed. :)  

Nicely done, Lenore. :)

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron said:

Sweet! I love your outfits, I'd love to meet you all and take a pic!

BTW here are my goodies: first the Ottensian version (for disco, evenings, etc) and the Piecraftian one (for official meetings and cons)

Here's the Alchemical Colonel, my own character - masked and unmasked ;)

Well done! All you need is a girlfriend in a catsuit to complete the look. :)

Herr Döktor said:

My outfit for New year's Eve, not particularly Diesel, but certainly from another era:

Oh, and ten points if you know who I'm supposed to be!

;)

Another couple of daily dieselpunk'd treats.

This is my favorite outfit. Scrounged everything together at a goodwill one day!

Attachments:

Fantastic, Ceramic. You look great.

I just got my reservations complete for the Dallas ALL-CON 2013 this year. I going to be bringing a full selection of my Reproduction Banknotes and sharing a dealers table with some friends. Make sure to stop by and say "hello" and take a closer look.  At your service.

Cool! I'm going to All-Con 2013 also!

Though I'm not giving any panels this year dieselpunk Jen Wang, contributor to Dieselpunks After Dark (NSFW) and a good friend of my wife and I, will be giving a panel on the History of Burlesque on Friday night, March 8th. (18 +) I will definitely sit in on her panel.

I'm getting ready for the dieselpunk music presentation on Saturday, so I thought I would rock out with some pin-stripes. What do you think?

Looking sharp!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service