Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 24664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quote "Here's the Alchemical Colonel, my own character - masked and unmasked ;)"
That unmasked pic is delicious...and evil...and delicious ;-)
Very well done...looks like something right off a movie set!

I wouldn't be caught dead in a fedora (well, not until I turn 50, at which point I'll probably buy a dozen of them) but my go-to favourite suit is my tailored, double-breasted suit, with cuffed legs and vintage nautical buttons. It's so far out of date that it's back in, and it suits my body type well (tall and lean).

I also prefer monkstrap shoes, with or without the suit, because they look classy but have that practical, industrial quality I associate with dieselpunk.

I've got an art deco buckle on a black belt that I often wear with that ensemble, but it's one of those recent made-in-China pieces of garbage that's getting shoddy with wear. On the other hand, a girlfriend gifted me the art deco spoon-ring that I've worn for years now, and that's stainless steel from the '20s so it's going to look good forever.

Snapseed'd self-shoot, doin' nothin' on Friday Afternoon in the office...soon we'll begin the routine of "it's Friday Evening! Let's solve all tasks we've been avoiding for the last three years!". 

Komissar, I NEED to know the brand on those sunglasses. Goggle has failed me.

EDIT: Hey, a blow up of the pic let me see the brand! Never mind. :)

Komissar Hass said:

Snapseed'd self-shoot, doin' nothin' on Friday Afternoon in the office...soon we'll begin the routine of "it's Friday Evening! Let's solve all tasks we've been avoiding for the last three years!". 

Deven, just in case: julbousa.com/mountain :) mine are "Micropores PT".

I'm in the act of assembling my diesel outfit, still I'll have something for you in the following days. I'm taking a part in a war movie called "City44" which, unsuprisingly, depicts the story of the Warsaw Uprising, that took place in 1944. I'm just an extra, although my costume looks pretty decent and elegant.
Stay tuned for forthcoming photos ^^

As promised, here's the photo. A brave and bold soldier of the Polish resistance movement! The weapon I'm wielding is the authentic Kar 98 rifle, by the way :)

Very cool, Bobby.

Great character, Bobby!

Great!

Wish I could keep it. Every single part was original, kept since the end of the war. My friend's pullover even had a bullet hole in it :)

This past weekend I went to my local Steampunk group's yearly photoshoot with my Dieselpunk trooper costume/character. Here's an album with the pictures from the shoot!

Since I last posted I got a "new" 1950's British Pattern 37 web equipment (it isn't set up right but oh well). I also fashioned myself my own gun, which is a cross between a Tommy, the magazine of a DP machine gun, and a water-cooled barrel. First time I ever made a prop!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service