Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 18239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great kickers!
That garrison cap is interesting, to say the least.
Thanks...it is a Swiss cap...
Went to the office in my Sandman set up....love working in the Video-game Industry...

Nice mask. What country?

I just finished reading Sandman Mystery Theatre for the first time in January. The first arc has some great artwork although the writing is a little dragging. After that, the art quality slides downhill quickly (as do most Vertigo books), but The Sandman is still a great franchise.
The mask is Czech copy of Russian GP-5.
I didn't have the canister attached. There are two types, the can on mask type and the hose to belt can style.
Just thought I'd post the one I'm using as an avatar right now:

(Yeah, that's a green labcoat!)
Cool

Hayen Mill said:
Just thought I'd post the one I'm using as an avatar right now:

(Yeah, that's a green labcoat!)

I guess I'm in a cross between diesel and steam. This is my favorite outfit, actually. That medical corset is vintage late 1920's to late 1930's. You can't see it but my hat&vest are pinstriped.
Pretty cool! Is that a poker card on your hat, or am I seeing things?

drachenlady said:

I guess I'm in a cross between diesel and steam. This is my favorite outfit, actually. That medical corset is vintage late 1920's to late 1930's. You can't see it but my hat&vest are pinstriped.
Very cool drachenlady. You look great and I really like your style.

drachenlady said:

@hayen Why yes, yes it is ^w^. The hat was originally made for a female mad hatter costume I designed years ago, similar models came out the year after. I just loved the hat too much to part with it.

@Larry Awwww, thanxx ^w^.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Special Thanks

Diesel City
Patti Smith
VNV Nation - Ronan Harris

Comrades in Arms

Dieselpunk Industries
Radio Metronomik dieselpunk podcast