Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 24579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know it isn't a perfect example of Dieselpunk, but went to a post apoc party this past weekend and was pretty happy with my last minute outfit (The one with the Swedish Trench Coat)

Here is my alter-ego, Dr. Mystery. It's a pulp-villain inspired mad scientist character, and a foil to Johnny B. Goode's Sky Marshall character. We have plans to do a literacy thing at schools and libraries with these characters.  There are different incarnations of Dr. Mystery, including steampunk and atomicpunk versions, since he is a time traveling bad guy.

Komissar Hass said:

Snapseed'd self-shoot, doin' nothin' on Friday Afternoon in the office...soon we'll begin the routine of "it's Friday Evening! Let's solve all tasks we've been avoiding for the last three years!". 

Komissar, I just added your watch to my wish list, BTW. It's insanely cool.

My son and I at a toy and comic show in Columbia, SC.

Thanks, Ridley. They're totally awesome, but it totally takes some time to get used to binary clock:)

That's one badass gun, Larry! And great to see new generation:) can't wait till my kid reaches necessary age:)

Thanks! It's a NERF Vulcan that I picked up at a Salvation Army for 49 cents. Gotta love thrift store shopping. Still a work in progress. I only was able to put a coat or two of flat black on it. My son is just getting into it. He's about to turn 11. Keeps bugging me to paint his gun....it's been added to my "to do" list

Komissar Hass said:

Thanks, Ridley. They're totally awesome, but it totally takes some time to get used to binary clock:)

That's one badass gun, Larry! And great to see new generation:) can't wait till my kid reaches necessary age:)

Larry,

I love that gun as well. You're doing a great job of modifying it.

Larry Falck said:

Thanks! It's a NERF Vulcan that I picked up at a Salvation Army for 49 cents. Gotta love thrift store shopping. Still a work in progress. I only was able to put a coat or two of flat black on it. My son is just getting into it. He's about to turn 11. Keeps bugging me to paint his gun....it's been added to my "to do" list

Komissar Hass said:

Thanks so much!

Larry said:

Larry,

I love that gun as well. You're doing a great job of modifying it.

Larry Falck said:

Komissar Hass said:

A friends wedding in the Bay Area (San Francisco, for those not in the know) was "space pirate" themed, and costumes, whether related to the theme or not, were encouraged. Me, my wife, and my son went with more of a "ace pilot" kind of a thing. My son is holding a rifle I made, I'm holding a ray gun that they handed me when we arrived.

Fantastic teamplay,Deven! Awesome spats on kid's feet, are they custom made?

Deven Science said:

A friends wedding in the Bay Area (San Francisco, for those not in the know) was "space pirate" themed, and costumes, whether related to the theme or not, were encouraged. Me, my wife, and my son went with more of a "ace pilot" kind of a thing. My son is holding a rifle I made, I'm holding a ray gun that they handed me when we arrived.

Thanks! Those are leather "Swiss Army" spats that I had purchased on eBay a while ago. They never did end up being used until that day, so it was good to have him wear them.

Komissar Hass said:

Fantastic teamplay,Deven! Awesome spats on kid's feet, are they custom made?

Guess I need to examine my wardrobe and dig out the camera...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service