Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Use this thread to flash us with your own dieselpunk outfits! Let's see what you look like when you step out on the town!

Views: 24654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great outfits, gentlemen. 

I totally support "street legal" concept by Mr.Tome, and try to go that way myself.

Salim, you might consider some small accessories to add "punk" feel to your look, e.g. chains, badges, pins etc.

Dr. Steel would have been proud.

Dr. Praxis said:

Check out my lab coat I think it looks good. A mad scientist needs a great lab coat. Soon I will finish my chrome gun Muahahahaha

I was in downtown Bakersfield in my Toy Soldier uniform for their monthly street art walk, and decided afterward I wanted to go do some karaoke, but didn't want to change. 

Then this happened.

mash-up at its finest!

Jonny B. Goode said:

I was in downtown Bakersfield in my Toy Soldier uniform for their monthly street art walk, and decided afterward I wanted to go do some karaoke, but didn't want to change. 

Then this happened.

My wife and I rode in a tweed ride recently, and for the event, I made up a boardtracker motorcycle racer's outfit, including a lettered sweater. I painstakingly cut out the letters myself from a checkered material. The material came from the bottom of my pants, which I had cut into knickers.

Well done, sir!  Who did the screenprinting on your shirt?  

I like that the texture matches the pattern on your slacks.  It pulls the outfit together.

fantastik look, Mr.Science!

Tome: He mentioned he cut the material from his slacks and sewed it to his shirt.

Tome Wilson said:

Well done, sir!  Who did the screenprinting on your shirt?  

I like that the texture matches the pattern on your slacks.  It pulls the outfit together.

Ah. I missed that part. Very crafty!

I recently aquired a new Chesterfield sofa for the visitor's corner of my home study. This provided a good opportunity for a selfie shot. The outfit is simply what I was wearing today on the street without any changes. The walking cane is not just for show but because of a spondylolisthesis. As part of my personality, it fits quite well into the picture, however.

Joern

Looking sharp, Joern!

Thanks, Tome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation