Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

As requested by Tom. These were all we got before security started asking us to stop.

Views: 175

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Neil.
No worries.
Security prohibits photography inside the building? That's bull.

Are there any camera ninjas in the audience looking for a big score? Capture the Chrysler Building!
I think someone needs to get that glorious office near the top. The one in the Aviator.
This is strangely familiar to Bioshock...hehe
I am most intrigued as to why they don't allow cameras in the building.. I can understand with actual art work (paintings etc) at the flash can cause fading.. but it seems ridiculous in this case to not allow cameras in general. I may have to journey out there and investigate. .
Selling the iconography and artwork is a source of income for the building. They don't want you snapping pictures. They want you to buy their postcards, and their posters.

Art preservation is a myth.
It was when we started snapping shots of the stair-well that they got truly snotty with us. Maybe if you ask in writing before visiting you could get a tour?
I would probably snap and end up in jail.

"Man attempts to secure small, homemade flying machine to the observation deck of the Chrysler Building. States 'it's what it was built for.' More at eleven..."
Bravo! .. wouldn't that be a story! ..I imagine it would bring a few more tourists out too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service