Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

I thought I would start a discussion for a purely selfish reason. I'm trying to find other dieselpunks here in the Lone Star State. I live in Mesquite, which is an eastern suburb of Dallas.

So I was hoping all Texas dieselpunks would check in and say where you live. Who knows, maybe we could get together sometime, which I think would be fun.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You already know about meeee, but hi to any other Texas Dieselpunks out there~
You bet. Still planning on going to A-Kon? I can't wait.

Mewsy said:
I am, though certain events may make it a little difficult to do. Hoping for the best, though!

Larry said:
You bet. Still planning on going to A-Kon? I can't wait.

Mewsy said:
Thanks for checking in Commander. I visited DC once as a vacation and loved it. Also, I have several friends who work and live there.

shawn taylor said:
DEAR SIR, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS IS A MARVELOUS SPOT FOR PRODUCING GREAT PEOPLE WITH A MIND FOR INVENTION AND ADVENTURE. I MYSELF ORIGINATE IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED POTEET, WHICH IS SOUTH OF SAN ANTONIO. THOUGH I NOW RESIDE NEAR D.C. I TRY TO GET BACK AS OFTEN AS I CAN. LONG LIVE THE ADVENTUROUS SPIRT OF THE LONE STAR STATE. - COMMANDER MAVERICK
Hello all,
I reside in Fort Worth, but, due to my rambling ways, I spend quite a bit of time in various parts of the Metroplex and beyond.

A pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance,

Jac

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by