Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

The main view of Diesel I have always seen is the Gothesqe city  style. This  leaves me  questioning; Are there any Country Diesel followers out there? I think that would be pretty cool, flannel shirts, tanned leather hats, boomsticks, dynamite, boots, the good ole  boys. Any  country boy Diesel out there?

Views: 609

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Burrowers is a fine example! Along those lines would be the animated series TriGun. In that they had robots and technology  infused with the wild west (Particularly the gold rush era.). Atomic punk would be  pretty flashy to. Ascots, malt  shop teens, mad scientists. " I will perfect my creations! Bwahahahahahahahaha!"

CAN'T WAIT!!! Always hungry for MORE Diesel!

About time folks got to see that Diesel is more fun ~ outside ~ of those concrete canyons!

"YEEHAW! Give 'em hell, boys! And afterwards the beers are on me!"

LOL 

Rusty Andrew Gere said:

Burrowers is a fine example! Along those lines would be the animated series TriGun. In that they had robots and technology  infused with the wild west (Particularly the gold rush era.). Atomic punk would be  pretty flashy to. Ascots, malt  shop teens, mad scientists. " I will perfect my creations! Bwahahahahahahahaha!"

LOL @ Dan G. It is rather fun, I'm excited for the day I see the guy dressed as "Mr. Perfect", or  the leather jacket toting greaser haired punk kid with some sci fi blend. We're hitting a shameless era with people. (Don't believe me, look at Lady Gaga. Shameless.). I've been out hunting down some vintage clothing. Duster jackets, leather hats, so many sub genres. So little time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service