Dieselpunks will not fall!

I need your help. Dieselpunks could be closed by Halloween, but you can keep it alive!

Since launching Dieselpunks in 2009 as a safe haven and inspiration for diesel and steampunk artists, we’ve become one of the largest and most active punk communities in the world. And now, over five years later, we’re going to be forced to close this community unless you can help.

The cost of covering our hosting and music licensing fees for 2014-2015 has exceeded what my paycheck can support. The solution is to raise the funds via Kickstarter.

Click here to learn more > http://kck.st/1pXzoZC

Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Despite the negative reviews (39 out of 100 by Metacritic), this game presents a very innovative premise when compared to other similar world war 2 fps, such as Medal of Honor or Call of Duty.

The game takes place in an alternate history in which Winston Churchill dies in 1931, eight years before the start of World War II, presenting the possibility of what could have happened to Europe, the United States, and the rest of the world without his leadership. The United Kingdom is subdued by Nazi Germany in 1940, and the rest of EuropeNorth Africa and theMiddle East fall soon afterward. The United States, infected with anti-war sentiment, does not get involved overseas. The game takes place in the midst of the Greater German Reich's invasion and occupation of the east coast of the United States in 1953.

Tags: 2, fps, point, turning, war, world

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Hayen - It looks like your HTML blew out. It's best to paste things into a Notepad document and then copy-and-paste from there. Notepad will strip out any weird HTML carried over from Microsoft Word or other websites.
I'm enjoying it. Like, a lot. Maybe too much >___>
I enjoyed the game. The controls were kind of iffy but the story was good and I thought it was fun. Not everything is as good as BioShock. ;o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Special Thanks

Diesel City
Patti Smith
VNV Nation - Ronan Harris

Comrades in Arms

Dieselpunk Industries
Radio Metronomik dieselpunk podcast
Constitutionens Voktere