In preparation for next Sunday's Spring Swing here on Dieselpunks (April 11th at 1:00pm EST), I've been working on some big website updates.
You've probably noticed the cleaner homepage, and the new buttons on the main navigation bar. With these, you'll be able to dig into Dieselpunks' content areas with less clicks. Less clicks = More time for fun.
Speaking of fun, I've heard your suggestions and upgraded the interactive areas as well. Using the new bottom navigation bar, you can:
- Navigate to the main areas of Dieselpunks.
- Easily share your favorite articles, pictures, and forum discussions with over 100+ different social networks including Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and StumbleUpon.
- Auto-Translate the website text into different languages including: Russian, Chinese, French, and dozens of others.
- See who's logged onto the site in real time, send them private IMs, and bounce over to the same page they're on.
- Access our new, upgraded chat area!
If you have any other suggestions for updating the website, let me know. I hear you loud and clear.