Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Hey guys, I think we should all work on uploading more dieselpunk related youtube content.

When I type dieselpunk the 3 first videos are about a dieselpunk amplifier (by user garagemonkeysan, a very good example of the type of projects that should be there more), a raygun commercial and the codename: eagle intro movie.

When I type in steampunk, however, there are tons more content ready to watch. The Steampunk Exhibition for starters, the "what is steampunk" video, and the "how to make a steampunk outfit" video.

As of now I think a "what is dieselpunk" introduction video would be great. Tome, perhaps an official representation of dieselpunks.org in youtube would be useful. I have experience in youtube, perhaps I could take care of that? :D

We should also make videos pertaining those amazing inventions/vehicules that fit the dieselpunk tag, since many people here are very knowledgeable in history on that regard.

Also, drachenlady and Sgt Monster could upload videos of their works-in-progress/finished workds, namely your "diesel bike" (am i right drachenlady?) and Sgt Monster's modded 1978 motorbike.

What do y'all think about this? Like I said, I have some availability to manage the youtube channel, and I can help upload the videos

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure thing. Go for it.
I just searched key word "dieselpunk" on You Tube and there's some interesting hits.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service