Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

X Company TV Series set in WWII, Full episodes now streaming

For those who haven't heard, CBC is airing a new series set in WWII. The storyline is loosely based on operations at CAMP X run by the the British Security Coordination division of MI6 in Canada. Set just as the US was becoming involved in the war, a five person team made up of British, Canadian and American agents operates behind enemy lines to wreak mayhem on the Nazis.

Check your favorite streams, available on YouTube. X COMPANY EPISODE 1

Check it out and share your thoughts!

X Company

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love how obvious they use the 5-man band trope, you got the leader up front, the obvious lancer, the smart-guy bespectacled guy (who nevertheless looks like he could take on an SS squad on his own), the chick, and the big guy.

This will be a blast to watch.

Great find, Jersey Jake!

Salim, You're right on the big guy, half right on the kid in the specs (he is the tech, but green as grass). On the others... The dame is the team lead. The guy in front is the package, and not to keen on being there. The pretty boy is the silvertongue. Think Madison Avenue playing at OSS Agent, but squeamish as heck.

And Blast is definitely the right word! 

Salim Farhat said:

I love how obvious they use the 5-man band trope, you got the leader up front, the obvious lancer, the smart-guy bespectacled guy (who nevertheless looks like he could take on an SS squad on his own), the chick, and the big guy.

This will be a blast to watch

Thanks for enlightening us on this promising series. Adding it to the queue. 

Well they sure had me fooled about the leader/smart guy. I suppose he would be green, since he looks especially young.

Jersey Jake said:

Salim, You're right on the big guy, half right on the kid in the specs (he is the tech, but green as grass). On the others... The dame is the team lead. The guy in front is the package, and not to keen on being there. The pretty boy is the silvertongue. Think Madison Avenue playing at OSS Agent, but squeamish as heck.

And Blast is definitely the right word! 

Salim Farhat said:

This will be a blast to watch

It seems like the account hosting it has been terminated.

Darn...

Aw Nuts. Hopefully it will get picked up by Netflix or Hulu at some point... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service