Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Komissar Hass's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Tome, I'll try to be of some help. This year already witnessed several great release…"

Komissar Hass replied Jun 8, 2012 to Your favorite dance tunes

4 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Tome Wilson

"it is as awesome, as it is humanly possible."

Komissar Hass replied Mar 10, 2012 to Caravan Palace "Rock it for Me" Music Video

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Komissar Hass

"a very stylish video!"

Komissar Hass replied Feb 10, 2012 to "I Dance The Charleseton" electro-swing video by Cab Carnavaral

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Komissar Hass

"Unbelievable, three new bands to my favourites on one day. Thanks, Ansel and Reuben!"

Komissar Hass replied Jan 31, 2012 to Detroit Diesel

7 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Reuben Parker

"yes, DI6 has rather great variety of genres implemented. in fact, they began as a po…"

Komissar Hass replied Nov 1, 2011 to How restricted is the Dieselpunk music genre?

15 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by tela

"examples from Darkwood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IjvNWvbQO4&feature=relat…"

Komissar Hass replied Nov 1, 2011 to How restricted is the Dieselpunk music genre?

15 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by tela

"tela, Laibach definitely can and must be mentioned, but my idea was to discuss more…"

Komissar Hass replied Oct 30, 2011 to How restricted is the Dieselpunk music genre?

15 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by tela

"Let me join the discussion. Recently, I've got the feeling that martial\dark-folk\po…"

Komissar Hass replied Oct 24, 2011 to How restricted is the Dieselpunk music genre?

15 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by tela

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Special Thanks

Diesel City
Patti Smith
VNV Nation - Ronan Harris

Comrades in Arms

Dieselpunk Industries
Radio Metronomik dieselpunk podcast