Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Maybe some of you know The Clockwork Dolls, and if you not, well I guess this month will be a great time to know this awesome group, cause they released her second album, the first with a FULL dieselpunk flavor, just check this out this images:

And know you can go to THIS site to listen and (if you like it) buy the CD

Views: 400

Replies to This Discussion

This is so cool. Thanks for posting this!

WOW. This album put a lump in my throat...powerful, epically scaled sound..mixed with Presidential radio addresses from WWII. The epic musical arrangements drive the the radio addresses in the fight against Hitler's annihilation of the free world. A chilling somberness mixed with a profound sense of hope in "This Poignant Hour". This album adds new dimension and depth to the Dieselpunk culture. 

Well said, Joseph. I agree completely.

Joseph A. Burick said:

WOW. This album put a lump in my throat...powerful, epically scaled sound..mixed with Presidential radio addresses from WWII. The epic musical arrangements drive the the radio addresses in the fight against Hitler's annihilation of the free world. A chilling somberness mixed with a profound sense of hope in "This Poignant Hour". This album adds new dimension and depth to the Dieselpunk culture. 

Thank you for sharing our works, I can't tell you how happy I am that folks (especially in the Dieselpunk community) enjoy When Banners Fall. We'll be sticking with the WWII motif with our followup album which I assure you you'll all get an exclusive sneak peak once I get around to it. 

-Allison

Allison,

It's so wonderful to have you on board. And it's fantastic to hear that your sticking with World War II theme. I'm really looking forward to it.

Allison,
I just can't get enough of this album. I've never heard anything quite like it. You've perfectly captured the epic scale of our fight against annihilation of the free world. Stunning work.
- Joe

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service