Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Ryan and Amanda Quinn's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We agree. It is the freedom of our imaginations that gives us all this, but that gav…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Dec 17, 2011 to Fantastic Diesel! Pushing Dieselpunk to Implausible Extremes for Fun & Profit...

16 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Cap'n Tony

"My old Marine regiment is getting ready to go up there and help out. Most of the gua…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Aug 31, 2011 to The Long Island Express

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Larry

"If you're going for steampunk, as far as stylized look or atmosphere, look no farthe…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Aug 24, 2011 to Call to arms! Need advice on this one

9 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Rosa Bohaemia

"Shock and awe!"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 21, 2011 to Steampunk Iron Man

7 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Johnny Magnum

"Try using a small electric motor hooked to a simple piston, this way you can make it…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 20, 2011 to Designing a Dieselpunk Baseball Bat worthy of the Mafioso of the Future

2 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Ryan and Amanda Quinn

"Thats just plain ol' cool. What I'd given to have somthin' akin to that in the servi…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 18, 2011 to Army Mechanic's Garage Tinkering Yields 18-Foot Mecha Exoskeleton

5 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

"Oddly enough the Japanese tried to go about making a "wooden IronMan" if that makes…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 18, 2011 to Wooden Robot - DaVincipunk?

4 Jul 18, 2011

"Don't give up. There's always a way to make this happen. Besides, that iron giant of…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 18, 2011 to Giant Robot Puppet!

5 Jul 18, 2011

"The whole setup seems to be a massive commentary of total disregard for any controls…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 18, 2011 to Bioshock

10 Jul 18, 2011

"Wasn't meant for braggin' rights. I was terrible at it. My brother helped me beat it…"

Ryan and Amanda Quinn replied Jul 15, 2011 to Puzzle Games Anyone? The Legendary Myst

11 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Lawren H.B.

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service