Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Change of Focus

In my most recent blog post I propose what I consider to be a very different way of looking at Dieselpunk. I would love for people here to…

Started by Larry

2 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Deven Science

The Great Gatsby Movie Review

I went with my fellow members of the North Texas Dieselpunks last night to see Luhrmann's movie of The Great Gatsby. Here's my review that…

Started by Larry

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by Larry

The League of Extraordinary Black People II: The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth!

THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY BLACK PEOPLE II: The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth What exactly is a “nerd”? A nerd is defined as a person who i…

Started by Balogun Ojetade

5 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by gordon eight

Dieselpunk International

As many expected from a recent post here, with the growth of Dieselpunk across the globe I thought it might be a good idea to reference the…

Started by Larry

0 Nov 26, 2011

"Punk" in Steampunk

I know the Steampunk community seems to be constantly talking about the use of the word "Punk" in Steampunk. I've seen some propose dumping…

Started by Larry

43 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Argus Fairbrass

Dieselpunk Horror: Perfect Creature

I couldn't let Halloween pass without a nod to a Dieselpunk Horror movie: Perfect Creature. http://dieselpunk44.blogspot.com/

Started by Larry

0 Oct 30, 2011

The End of The Gatehouse Gazette Magazine

Following is an excerpt from the Gatehouse Gazette web site: ...our upcoming, twenty-first edition of the Gatehouse Gazette will, at least…

Started by Larry

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Diesel Era History: 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition

I just realized today that I failed to update my blog last week. Therefore, I posted today about the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition. This…

Started by Larry

0 Oct 15, 2011

Dieselpunk Football

As most know I update my Dieselpunk blog every other week. With the start of football season I thought it would be fitting to write a post…

Started by Larry

0 Sep 25, 2011

Dieselpunk Fiction: Fistful of Reefer

David Mark Brown has been kind enough to guest write for my blog about his new Dieselpunk novel Fistful of Reefer and his series of Reeferp…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 27, 2011

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service