Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dieselpunk for Beginnners

I know we've had a large number of new members to the forum recently. Plus, I've met a lot of people over the last few months who I've talk…

Started by Larry

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Scott Beaulieu

Dieselpunk Animation: A Hard Life

I don't think I've posted this before but if I did forgive me. Last week I updated my blog, which I do on a bi-weekly basis, and I posted a…

Started by Larry

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Theda Fontaine

Diesel Era Legend: Josephine Baker

This installment of my bi-weekly blog concerns the legendary Josephine Baker. Dieselpunk Blog

Started by Larry

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Larry

Baker Hotel

In another post I teased that I was going write about the location of a device that turned out to be a teletype. Well, that what I've done.…

Started by Larry

0 Jan 16, 2011

Flavors of Dieselpunk: Conclusion

Many might have thought that since in the last posting I covered the final sub-class of dieselpunk yet documented, Post-apocalyptic Piecraf…

Started by Larry

0 Jan 2, 2011

Fourth Installment on Flavors of Dieselpunk

Today in my blog I posted about the fourth sub-class of dieselpunk: Post-apocalyptic Piecraftian dieselpunk. http://dieselpunk44.blogspot.c

Started by Larry

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Larry

Third in the Flavors of Dieselpunk Series

I'm continuing with the topic on the flavors of dieselpunk on my blog. In this posting I've moved on to the other flavor: Piecraftian diese…

Started by Larry

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Larry

Going Dark: The Flavors of Dieselpunk Part II

It's that time again. Time for another Dieselpunk blog posting. I'm continuing my exploration of the different "Flavors of Dieselpunk." In…

Started by Larry

0 Nov 21, 2010

Vintage Seattle

Stumbled upon this blog a couple of days ago and think it may be interesting even for those who (like your humble servant) have never been…

Started by lord_k

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lawren H.B.

The Grass is Blue: Expanding Dieselpunk Music

I've posted again to my dieselpunk blog as I do every two weeks. This time with an attempt to expand what we consider dieselpunk music. Dro…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 20, 2010

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service