Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dieselpunks After Dark

Back in October of 2012, I started a new Dieselpunks site dedicated to Dieselpunk Adult entertainment. Originally, it was limited to Adult…

Started by Larry

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Sanglier

BBC: "What Britain used to look like from the air"

Found this interesting piece of history on the web today: "From sprawling factory complexes to newly built suburban streets - by way of som…

Started by Merlijn dp

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Mim McDonald

New Orleans Woman - NSFW

I just found what appears to be a Diesel Era image online and don't know anything about it but found it amazing. Because of the requirement…

Started by Larry

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by John Pyka

Dieselpunk photo project

As i'm soon to finish my current photo-project of local art-deco buildings - would any be interested in some portrait shots of themselves,…

Started by gordon eight

8 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by gordon eight

Big Daddy Cool Pin-up Contest!

Calling all swing kitten pin-up models! Big Daddy Cool & The Swing Kittens are hosting a Classic Nose-Art Pin-up Contest, with the gran…

Started by John Pyka

0 Apr 5, 2012

Gotham City Revisited

Dieselpunk Encyclopedia presents: Gotham City is the virtual capital of Dieselpunk. Once a nickname of New York City, introduced by good ol…

Started by lord_k

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Hexidecima

Cars, Ladies and a Bit of Fantasy

Another "accidental discovery" - searching for a good picture of some British sports car, I was happy to find it in the Flickr photostream…

Started by lord_k

0 May 9, 2011

St. Petersburg Noir

The Noir Look exhibition has been opened in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on April 23. Cool logo: and even more cool photographs: Megan Swing,…

Started by lord_k

7 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Павел Скрыльников

This Camera Is My Time Machine

There are many things that inspire me.. but nothing so much as the diesel era. This site is a product of that inspiration. This is my 1928.…

Started by Piper Williams

8 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Piper Williams

Dallas All-Con 2011 Photos

I uploaded three photos of some Dieselpunks I met at All-Con 2011 last weekend, March 18-20. The one disappointment was that the photo of K…

Started by Larry

1 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by lord_k

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by