Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Hey there, I'm new and currently working on a dieselpunk comic book.

I discovered this place a while ago but never got around to doing anything until now. I am currently working on two cyberpunk comics and on dieselpunk. Of course my definition of dieselpunk is different than this sites it would seem. I see dieselpunk being closer to cyberpunk...well actually I always write it as cyberpunk seen through a retro-futuristic filter. Like Blade Runner if it was dressed up like Flash Gordon or Lang's Metropolis. It's nice to be here, and I hope to make lots of new friends. :)

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hayen Mill said:
Hello Velvet, do you have any sort of sample of your artist's work we could look into?

As a matter of fact I do...

Larry said:
Welcome, Velvet. Your work sounds great!

Thank you! It's a story of freedom fighters and fighting for what's right. I hope it's fun to read, it sure is fun to write!
BlaqueSaber said:
Link?

I don't have a link yet but will let you know as soon as I have something to show. Thank you for reviving this thread!
Larry said:
Welcome, Velvet. Your work sounds great!

Thank you Larry, I appreciate that. I have many ideas swimming around up there in the ol' grey matter. This is one of the ones that I like best.
Cap'n Tony said:
I'll join the chorus here...eager to see.

And blaque, another great act of thread necromancy!

And thank you too! I am pleased that there is so much interest. I love the genre. I have always been a fan of pulp and the old science fiction from the 30s and 40s. I was so happy to see it blended with cyberpunk.
Not a problem. Always glad to meet others of similar interests.

Like the image! If that's the standard of quality of the comic I'm loving it.

Any spoilers on who he is? ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service