We have just received an extremely generous donation from Cap’N Tony.
His contribution will be put directly towards Dieselpunks’ website hosting fund so we can continue to grow and thrive on the internet.
It’s only proper that we all give thanks to Cap’N Tony; not only for his dedication to the cause, but for his continued efforts at making our dream a reality.
This one’s for you, Cap’N.
Should you wish to contribute to Dieselpunks
, you can make a donation by clicking on the DONATIONS button on the right. All donations are public knowledge except when otherwise requested and are put towards the direct betterment of this website including hosting costs and office supplies. Should we ever have an amount of capital in excess of these costs, a special forum will be created where our members can vote on the next large improvement. Such improvements on deck include:
- Incorporating Dieselpunks as a non-profit organization with the goal of attracting more donations and/or grants from the state.
- Commercial free 24/7 online streaming radio station.
- Preservation and restoration of historical documents, favored landmarks, and antiques.
- Hosting organized public events for dieselpunks and steampunks.
- Investment funds for dieselpunk craftsmen in need of specialized tools or supplies.
- Investment funds for dieselpunk artists and musicians to cover production and distribution costs.
If you wish to contribute to Dieselpunks
in other ways such as article writing, topic research, or music/video production, contact me directly at email@example.com